*SOUTH INDIAN BANK CALLS TO FILL THE POST OF CLERK (no.of.post:400)
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2012 – 400 Clerks: South Indian Bank invites applications probationary clerks in Kerela & Tamilnadu. The eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 24/12/2011.The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details of South Indian Bank Recruitment are mentioned below…South Indian Bank Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: 400 Posts
1. Probationary Clerks
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-26 years as on 30/09/2011. Upper age limit relaxation of five years for SC/ST candidates
Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University
Selection Process: The selection will be made on performance basis in written test and interview.
Application Fee: RS 250/- for General Candidates and RS 50/- for SC/ST. Fee is to be paid by challan in any South Indian Bank.
How to apply: Eligible candidates should apply through online by link provided from the website www.southindianbank.com between 07/12/2011 to 24/12/2011
1. Candidates should have valid E-mail ID.
2. Branch code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the challan form should be correctly filled in the online application form
3. Candidates should fill up all mandatory columns in the online application form, by following instructions
4. After applying online candidates should note the registration number and password for future use. Take a printout of the system generated online application form and send along with attested copies of testimonials in envelope super scribing “Application for the post of pro.clerks -Kerala and Tamilnadu – Application ref ID, to the following address Asst.General Manager (Personnel), The South Indian Bank Ltd., Head Office, SIB House, Mission Quarters, Thrissur-680 001, Kerala by ordinary post on or before 31/12/2011.
5. Candidates should bring Challan form along with Downloaded Call Letter and recent passport Photograph to the written test.
Starting date for online application submission: 07/12/2011
Last date for online application submission: 24/12/2011
Last date for payment of fee: 28/12/2011
Last date for receipt of application forms: 31/12/2011
Date for Downloading Hall tickets: 20/01/2012
Written exam Date: 29/01/2012
For more details about selection process, Pay scale, submission of online applications, and other information click on below links…
CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOTIFICATION
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE