*IBPS CALLS TO FILL THE POST OF SPECIALIST OFFICER.
IBPS Specialist Officers Online Apply – CWE 2012 for 19 Public Sector Banks: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued notification recruitment of specialist officers in 19 Public Sector Banks through Common Written Examination (CWE). Eligible candidates may apply through online from 30-12-2011 to 21-01-2012. The details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other details of IBPS given below…
IBPS will conduct CWE on behalf of 19 public sector banks for first time for Specialist Officer Vacancies. The following are participating banks in IBPS CWE 2012:
Allahabad BankIndian Overseas BankAndhra BankOriental Bank of CommerceBank of BarodaPunjab National BankBank of IndiaPunjab & Sind BankBank of MaharashtraSyndicate BankCanara BankUnion Bank of IndiaCentral Bank of IndiaUnited Bank of IndiaCorporation BankUCO BankDena BankVijaya BankIndian BankName of the Posts:
1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
4. Law Officer (Scale I)
5. Technical Officer (Scale I)
6. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
7. Marketing Officer (Scale I)
8. I.T. Officer (Scale-II)
9. Law Officer (Scale II)
Age limit: For Officers (scale-I): 20-35 years, and for Officers (Scale-II): 21-40 years. Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on basis of written exam which will be conducted either offline or online.
Cut Off Score: Candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each of the tests to qualify in the written test. Cut Off will be decided based on average.
CWE Score Card: IBPS issues score cards for qualifying candidates in CWE through Registered/ Speed post.
CWE Score Card Validity: Score cards will be valid for 1 year from the date of issue of the score card.
Each Bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc separately, IBPS score card holders may apply for these vacancies for each bank when they are advertised recruitment notification.
Application Fee: Rs 450/- for general/OBC candidates and Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates may pay fee through online mode or offline mode from 29.12.2011 to 20.01.2012.
Payment of Fee: Candidates must pay fee through CBS branches of Bank of Baroda (Account No. 03970200001617), Bank of India (Account No. 005120110000801), Central Bank of India (Account No. 3156957709), Indian Overseas Bank (Account No. 143502000008100), Punjab National Bank (Account No. 3985002100046460), United Bank of India (Account No. 0284053402139).
Online: Candidates must pay fee through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking. On completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Take print of this and should be submitted at time of examination along with call letter.
Offline: Candidate must download challan form and enter basic personal details and pay fee at above mentioned banks. Details like Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date of challan have to be noted.
How to apply: The eligible and qualified candidates have to apply through online from the www.ibps.in website between 30-12-2011 to 21-01-2012. Candidates have to follow the instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Before apply online candidates should scan their photograph and signature. Candidates must have a valid e-mail ID, for future use as details like call letters, dates of exam etc. will be sent to the e-mail ID.
2. Candidates visit www.ibps.in website and click on the home page to open link Common Written Examination (SPECIALIST OFFICERS).
3. Then click on the option Click Here to Apply Online for CWE – Specialist Officers December 2011 to open online application form.
4. In-case candidates are remitting their application fees through NEFT has additional page to application form and if payment of fees done through offline candidates must enter challan details at appropriate space.
5. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the online application form at the appropriate places and click on submit.
6. Candidates need to upload their photograph and signature as per instructions in specific place.
7. If candidates paid the fee through NEFT, a registration number and password will be generated, candidates should note down the registration number and password for future reference
8. After submission of online application a unique registration number and password will be generated keep it for future reference and use.
9. Take print of online application for future reference.
Start date for Online Registration: 30-12-2011.
Last date for Online Registration: 21-01-2012
Payment of Application Fee: From 29-12-2011 to 20-01-2012
Last date for Editing Application Details: 23-01-2012
Download of Call letter for Written Examination: After 28-02-2012.
Date of Written Examination: 11-03-2012
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no. of posts, examination centers and pattern, application fee, closing date for online registration and other details of IBPS specialist officer Exam is available at given below link…
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION
CLICK HERE FOR CBS CHALLAN
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE