Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for Yantrik vacancies: Indian Coast Guard has issued notification against recruitment of Yantrik vacancies. 3 years Diploma Holders are eligible to apply on or before 15/03/2012. The other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, How to Apply and Important Dates are given below…Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Yantrik
Age limit: Candidates born between 01-08-1990 to 31/07/1994 only are eligible to apply. (Age Relaxations would be as per Government rules)
Educational Qualification: Matriculation and 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, recognized by AICTE with 55% marks in aggregate.
Selection Procedure: Selections would be made on basis of performance in the written test followed by Physical Fitness test, interview and Fitness in Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through Indian Coast Guard website on or before 15/03/2012. Candidates must produce the Application Form and Acknowledgement along with all other relevant certificates or Documents at the time of Interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.joincoastguard.org
2. Go through terms and conditions and then click on ‘I Agree’ button.
3. Select the branch Mechanical and fill all the particulars.
4. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submission, take 2 print outs of application form and acknowledgement with Registration number, along with Date, Time and Venue of Examination.
6. Retain Application Form and Acknowledgement to be produced at the time of Written Examination.
Last Date for Online Registration: 15/03/2012
For other details like age relaxation, selection process, pay scale, perks and other benefits, promotion, standards and other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE